Cool Change

If there's one thing in my life that's missing
It's the time that I break a sweat
Time for a cool change....

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Double Dipping



While Tim was home planning his workout, I was actually at the pool. That's right, I have successfully gotten up and out the door twice this week! Today I actually felt like I was making some progress. The first length my arms were fresh...the next length they were fine. By the third length they were fatigued, but the made a quick recovery. How far did I swim?
According to the info posted at our pool, a mile is 70 lengths...that means 35 laps (there and back). The math books say 1 mile = 1,609.344 meters. The length of our pool is 25 meters. Do the math...70 lengths x 25 meters = 1750 meters. Is a mile at the Door County Y longer than any other mile?







1 comment:

  1. So who do I trust? I'd hate to swim any more than I have to...wait, that sounded like Tim!

    ReplyDelete