Cool Change

If there's one thing in my life that's missing
It's the time that I break a sweat
Time for a cool change....

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The gauntlet has been thrown...

Tim threw the gauntlet and I responded...come July, we will join the triathletes who flock to the Lake Michigan shoreline in the hopes of successfully completing the Door County Triathlon. No sprint for us! We're going the distance - the half Ironman.

  • 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run.

Perhaps, if Tim had kept that protective glove on his hand instead of tossing it at me, he would not have broken his wrist yet again...or is the broken wrist just a convenient excuse to avoid swimming? No matter. I will awaken before the dawn and head to the crystal clear chlorinated waters of the local YMCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment