Cool Change

If there's one thing in my life that's missing
It's the time that I break a sweat
Time for a cool change....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Failure at the Launch Site

It is not good enough for things to be planned...they still have to be done; for the intention to become a reality, energy has to be launched into operation.
Cartoonist Walt Kelly (Pogo)
It's not the intentions I'm struggling with...it's the energy to launch. Somewhere between the getting up and the going there is a breakdown in command...I even went so far as to put my suit on yesterday morning, but was sidetracked by a magazine article and then a quick stop to pick up some school supplies...came home in the evening with a plan to ride the trainer before House came on...but it was already after 6 and the couch looked so comfortable and I had some planning to do and the night wore on without any exercise...pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment